Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Virginia and Washington D.C.

Reed Holly and I went to Virginia for Memorial Day. I had never been there so it was so fun to see the things that I have only seen pictures of. Because it was Memorial day there was I lot of stuff going that there isn't usually. All the memorials and cemeteries had flags and flowers on all the graves. We went to this little town and they had put Luminaries at each grave and they were having a special program that night. We didn't stay but it was pretty impressive to see all the white sacks everywhere.


Here we are at Arlington Cemetery.

I took this picture as we were running through the Smithsonian on our way to see the Holocaust museum. I thought we would have time to go back but we ran out of time.


Holly at a really cool cemetery



Changing of the Guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier

No comments: