Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mothers Day!!

This Mothers Day I told Reed that I wanted him and the boys to do all the cooking with out any help from the girls. Usually Reed cooks and he get all the girls to help. I don't think it is fair for the girls to cook so the boy did it all alone. And the girls just watched. It was quite entertaining. Everything turned out really good. Thanks Boys.


I had the best Mothers Day! I got something that I have been wanting for as long as I can remember. This is before I opened my present.


This is my new toy! I haven't made anything yet cause I don't really know how. I have classes next Saturday. Then watch out I will be a sewing maniac. I am so excited!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

AWESOME! Is that one of those fancy embroidery machines? I'm very jealous. Good luck learning how to use it :)