Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Palm Springs

We took a gondola ride up to the top of this mountain. It was 100 degrees when got on and 10 minutes later it was 50 degrees. I had to buy this nifty sweatshirt to keep warm. We went for a little hike and then I didn't need a coat anymore.
We were driving down the freeway and I looked over and there was Elmo hanging out the window of this truck. I couldn't resist taking a picture.

Hanging out with Lucy


















Reed and I went to Palm Spring for a convention. Here are some picture we took. We had breakfast at this little place in down town Palm Springs. These ladies must of been 90. I couldn't believe what they could do. They must have done it all there life. Probable in the circus.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love that you "had" to buy a sweatshirt! That is a family trick (to get a new sweatshirt) for sure!